Tuesday, January 3

Books Reviews and Other Rants

I hope everyone's long weekend was spectacular ;-)

I am sitting at work a little confused about what to do first... so of course I decided to write a post (Shhhhh don't tell on me!).

Since I am a fan of short, concise, explanations of things (i.e books, research articles, relationship arguments... I digress) I will doing brief book reviews of some of the stuff I am or have already read. My opinion of course will be intertwined in the book's content, interesting quotes, and hard facts while also presenting some food for thought... Gotta keep you thinking!

So stay tuned for my book reviews in the near future...
-----------------------
In other news, my raw diet is going well. Still eating my salads, fruits, and nuts... but I had DUN DUN DUNNNNN hummus last night. It is technically roasted which isn't raw but whatevs. That is the hardest thing about this detox- finding packaged raw foods = HARD! So I guess I will dust off my juicer (an old Juice Man for the 1990s) and continue with my smoothies I guess.

Le sigh... Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment